Our training programmes are designed for the whole team providing a mix of workshop, practice and application. We believe training should provide both learning and immediate execution. To support this, we work with direct, day-to-day issues the team faces.
We find that learning is most effective when spread over several weeks (or longer) and comprises workshops of around 3 hours each – building one on eachother.
Programmes are designed to fit your needs, both content and scheduling.
Below you will find a variety of possible content that, together with you, we will design into a coherent programme.
Framework for Success
Examples of Training Elements
· Clear team purpose – the difference we make in the world
· Values – what is most important to us as people and as a team
· Clear long-term goals – how we know when we are successful
· Clear short-term goals – steps that will move us forward
· Alignment – we know and agree our direction
· Needs we serve – how this team benefits us as individuals, as a group and as Society
· Beliefs about team, self and others – beliefs empowering us and those holding us back
· Needs – why people do what they do
· Power – how power is used in this team and how we want to use it
· Positivity and negativity – how these outlooks on life co-exist in our team
· Independence and interdependence – how we balance individual needs and the team needs
· Speaking up to address conflict – speak up and listen when you have different opinions to bring the differences together in resolution
· Handling requests – ensure a manageable and relevant workload
· Giving and receiving feedback – provide constructive feedback to improve performance and collaboration
· Appreciation – recognize and appreciate success
· Decision-making – how to make decisions that work for everyone
· Communication channels – how and when we inform and how we record the teams’ wisdom
· Conflict solving process – how we deal constructively with disagreement and conflict
· Working environment – the environment that best serves us working together
· Organisation – how we organise ourselves and monitor progress against goals